EPIX Drive 2000 IP
ÉPIX Drive 2000 IP is IP65 outdoor-rated and hosts the processing and power supply for the ÉPIX IP and Tour system. With a maximum capacity of 2000 LEDs, ÉPIX Drive 2000 IP supports Art-Net, Kling-Net, and sACN, giving you a variety of control options. Thanks to an integrated web server, you can remotely diagnose, troubleshoot, and change settings as needed without having to directly access the ÉPIX fixtures. Using the new 7 and 8 channel operating modes you can quickly and easily configure and program shows in minutes with minimal time/effort to create stunning looks.
- The processing and power center of the ÉPIX Tour system will drive any combination of ÉPIX Tour products, up to 2000 LEDs.
- Versatile control options include Art-Net, Kling-Net, and sACN (streaming ACN) to support the touring/rental/installation markets.
- Quickly and easily configure the ÉPIX Drive 2000 IP using the built-in OLED display and touchscreen menu.
- Easily detect and automatically configure your devices using the auto-address function, regardless of fixture order or type (Bar/Strip/Strip IP).
- Supports up to 20 ÉPIX Strip IP, 36 ÉPIX Strip Tours or 12 ÉPIX Bar Tours.
- Easily daisy chain fixtures directly from the 2 outputs of the Drive 2000 IP.
- Advanced power management design allows you to position the Drive 2000 IP up to 150 ft away from your first fixture (using unshielded cable).
- Works with Arkaos Media Master Express and the Kling-net control protocol for a plug-n-play system that requires almost no training to operate.
- Compatible Mounting Options: M12 Clamp
CONSTRUCTION / PHYSICAL
- Dimensions (with rack ears): 19.01 x 3.30 x 10.35 in ( 483 x 84 x 263 mm)
- Dimensions (without rack ears): 10.55 x 3.30 x 10.35 in (268 x 84 x 263 mm)
- Weight: 12 lb (5.4 kg)
- Exterior Color: Black
- Housing Material: Aluminum
- Rackmount: 2U
- Power Connection: Edison (Local) plug to Seetronic Powerkon IP65
- Power Input: Seetronic Powerkon IP65
- Power Output: Seetronic Powerkon IP65
- Device Outputs (4-pin XLR): 2
- Physical Linking (port A): 10 inline ÉPIX Strip IP Tour, 18 inline ÉPIX Strip Tour or 6 inline ÉPIX Bar Tour
- Physical Linking (port B): 10 inline ÉPIX Strip IP Tour, 18 inline ÉPIX Strip Tour or 6 inline ÉPIX Bar Tour
- Data Connectors: Seetronic Etherkon IP65
- Cable Length (power): 5 ft (1.5 m)
- Minimum required device linking cable size: 4 conductor (2 x 14 AWG, 2 x 16 AWG)
- Total max. cable length (shielded cables) between ÉPIX Drive 2000 and last ÉPIX Tour or IP fixture: 210 ft (64 m)
- Max. cable length (shielded cables) between ÉPIX Drive 2000 and first ÉPIX Tour or IP fixture: 65 ft (20 m)
- Max. cable length (shielded cables) between ÉPIX Tour or IP fixtures: 60 ft (18 m)
- Total max. cable length (unshielded cables) between ÉPIX Drive 2000 and last ÉPIX Tour or IP fixture: 300 ft (91 m)
- Max. cable length (unshielded cables) between ÉPIX Drive 2000 and first ÉPIX Tour or IP fixture: 150 ft (45 m)
- Max. cable length (unshielded cables) between ÉPIX Tour or IP fixtures: 100 ft (30 m)
- Control Protocol: Art-Net, Kling-Net, sACN
- Control Universes: 10 Art-Net/sACN Universes per port (20 total per device)
- Control Channels (Art-net, sACN): 7, 8, 15, 30, 75, or 150
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power Linking: 3 units @ 120 V; 5 units @ 208 V; 5 units @ 230 V
- Power and Current: 530 W, 4.68 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 560 W, 2.69 A @ 208 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 558 W, 2.5 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Power and Current (resting): 16 W, 0.136 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current (resting): 31 W, 0.147 A @ 208 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current (resting): 31 W, 0.138 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Output Voltage: 48 VDC
- Maximum Load: 10 ÉPIX Strip IP or 18 ÉPIX Strip Tour or 6 ÉPIX Bar Tour (per output)
- ArKaos Media Master Express + KN software
- Epix Strip Tour
- Epix Strip IP
- Seetronic Powerkon IP65 cables
- Seetronic Etherkon IP65 cables
- ÉPIX Drive 2000 IP
- Seetronic Powerkon IP65 power cord